Origin from Berberine, Beyond Berberine.
What is Berberine?
Berberine is a plant alkaloid exists in Berberis family. It shows help on anti-inflammatory and has been used for thousands of years in Chinese and Native American Medicine. Research shows that berberine can also provide many benefits if taken as a supplement. Berberine is proved to be effective on increase insulin sensitivity, regular blood glucose, low the total cholesterol and triglycerides level of body, help on losing weight. Studies show that supplementation with Berberine for 3 months significantly improves insulin sensitivity and reduces body weight. As a supplement, berberine provides an effective solution on body health and weight loss.
GlucoVantage -- Origin from Berberine, Beyond Berberine.
NNB’s GlucoVantage is a compound called dihydroberberine. It is a metabolite of berberine in human body and has higher bioavailability than berberine. Dihydroberberine can also be found in certain plants such as Arcangelisia flava and Coptidis Chinensis, but with extremely low content. GlucoVantage shows same effects with berberine but works more directly and more effectively. Additional study suggested that GlucoVantage enhanced blood ketone response when combined with BHB.
1. First commercially available brand of Dihydroberberine.
2. Made from natural berberine (Berberis Aristata Extract), pure and yellow.
3. It is a “Ketone Sensitizer”. A pilot study involving 3 individuals found that GlucoVantage (300mg) further enhanced the blood ketone response compared to just exogenous ketones alone (2~3times).
4. Almost 6 times effective than berberine. One study suggesting 560mg/kg Berberine had similar effects to 100mg/kg Dihydroberberine in a high-fat fed rat model measuring adiposity and glucose tolerance.
5. Improves insulin sensitivity significantly
6. Regulates blood glucose and supports a healthy glucose level.
7. Inhibits the growth of fat cell at the molecular level.
8. Weight loss and belly fat loss.
9. Reduce Cholesterol and triglyceride levels, possibly lowering the risk of heart disease.
Shakes, Drink, Bars, Powders, Food and Powders.